Charm and character galore! This amazing historic home has been loved and cared for by the same family for over 30 years. A rare opportunity to own this spacious colonial in prime south east location. The oversized lot offers plenty of outdoor space and includes patio, deck and basketball court. The traditional floorplan offers beautiful detail in the arched doorways, cove moldings, leaded windows and hardwood floors. The family friendly kitchen has a cozy family room adjacent. Plenty of room for playtime in the lower level rec room. Everyone will enjoy their private bedroom and 3 full baths between the second and third floors. You will fall in love with the amazing foyer and front staircase. This home is sure to please!
- County LA CROSSE
- Total SqFt. 4,700
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Total Taxes $8,590
- Tax Year 2020
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Dimensions 24' x 13'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 25' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 12' x 17'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 14' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 6' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 13' x 15'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 7' x 11'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Garage Description Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- School District La Crosse